Monday, December 17, 2012

For My Self in the Future

Hi you, who ever read these shits I wrote. I just realized that by any chances, I'm the only one reading this blog :) It doesnt matter anyway, my writing so far is also act as reminder for my very own. Crazy, but I like to read my own stories. Memories, too sweet to be forgotten. Or it just my brain that have memory problem, so I feel like I need to write every single damn thing.

So from now on, I dedicate this blog for my future self. Happy reading Gadang :D

Anyway, its been months (or near a year??) since I wrote something. Many things happened. Sad and joy just came back and forth. Moved from Jakarta, meet new friends, my beloved Dad passed away, living with my Mom, and the recent, my trip to Europe for the second time. So many things to be posted, yet I just didn't have time and..... INTERNET CONNECTION!

No worries, I still make some notes, it is just not published yet. They're still in pieces as text memo, word doc, notepad files. Not in details of course, cause I write when I just feel like it. Hopefully in the following days I will publish them, now I have a little bit time and connection.

So stay tune, be safe, don't stop dreaming (now it sounds like a typical motivation blog mixed with AIDS advertising)...

No comments:

Post a Comment